I've been tagged by Amy... who was tagged by Emma...
Here are the rules:Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in theirblogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You needto tag seven others and list their names on your blog.You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note intheir comments so they know that they have been taggedand to read your blog.
1. I was the first child born in the Tawas Hospital, January 2, 1967.....
2. I'm left handed.
3. My undergrad degree is a BFA in weaving (no, not underwater basket weaving) and my graduate degree is an MLIS ( I'm a Librarian ) .
4. I can say my parent's phone number in Finnish as well as a smattering of other phrases ( hello, excuse me, french fries, talk, thank you) and I think Finnish is one of the most logical languages ever. Mitä kuuluu? Hyvaa kiitos!
5. Before I learned to knit, I made quilts and have even more fabric than I do yarn... ( I still work on quilts from time to time.)
6. I almost never follow directions as written (or even read them all) I read enough to get the general idea and then jump in... my brain doesn't do the linear thing very well. Although this sometimes makes for complications, I think by the time I've finished with a project I understand the project better than if I'd just followed directions. big picture.
7. I can write forwards and right side up and backwards and upside down at the same time. This is a perfectly useless skill ( if you can call it that) but probably a further indication that I might be wired a little differently than some:-)
Ok, that's about as random as I get... I'm gonna have come up with 7 people to tag... watch your comments!