Fannie Pie: Tagged!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Amy... who was tagged by Emma...

Here are the rules:Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in theirblogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You needto tag seven others and list their names on your blog.You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note intheir comments so they know that they have been taggedand to read your blog.


1. I was the first child born in the Tawas Hospital, January 2, 1967.....

2. I'm left handed.

3. My undergrad degree is a BFA in weaving (no, not underwater basket weaving) and my graduate degree is an MLIS ( I'm a Librarian ) .

4. I can say my parent's phone number in Finnish as well as a smattering of other phrases ( hello, excuse me, french fries, talk, thank you) and I think Finnish is one of the most logical languages ever. Mitä kuuluu? Hyvaa kiitos!

5. Before I learned to knit, I made quilts and have even more fabric than I do yarn... ( I still work on quilts from time to time.)

6. I almost never follow directions as written (or even read them all) I read enough to get the general idea and then jump in... my brain doesn't do the linear thing very well. Although this sometimes makes for complications, I think by the time I've finished with a project I understand the project better than if I'd just followed directions. big picture.

7. I can write forwards and right side up and backwards and upside down at the same time. This is a perfectly useless skill ( if you can call it that) but probably a further indication that I might be wired a little differently than some:-)


Ok, that's about as random as I get... I'm gonna have come up with 7 people to tag... watch your comments!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Finnish? Hee, that certainly is random.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Here she is, the Finnish speaking, knitting, weaving, spinning, quilting, slightly dyslexic librarian! She is beautiful and talented and I am glad that I met her.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Wow, I KNEW there were 'hidden' reasons why I like you so much!
What treasures!

7:10 AM  
Blogger The Quiltarian said...

That writing forwards, backwards, upside, rightside thing is amazing! I have witnessed it myself, and can't figure out how you do it. I can't even write my name with my left hand.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

All right, that's a little scary--we share some random things! LOL!

I'm not left handed, but I can write (and read) all different directions, too, and my quilt fabric stash greatly exceeds my yarn stash. How funny! I knew there was a reason (other than knitting) that I felt comfortable around you. :-)

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i make a comment?

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters