Fannie Pie: Updates and a meme...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Updates and a meme...

Okay... it's been a while. Mostly I am without photos, so can't post the pics of my progress.
  • I have finished the noro cardigan ( as mentioned by Connie in the comments below) .
  • I started the cardigan for Arwen or whateveritscalled, by Kate Gilbert in IK issuesomethingorother.
  • I've almost finished a sock I started yesterday.
  • I've started a conversational Spanish class.
  • I've finished a big worky type work thing.
  • I managed to go the entire month ( thus far) without purchasing yarn. ( Ok, that's technically incorrect since I've ordered myself some socks that rock yarn as a reward, but it won't be here until after the month is over, other than that NO yarn purchases this month.)

Emma mentioned a fun meme, it involves books so I had to do it...

Instructions:

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

6. Tag 5 people

" As you design your costume, take your body type into consideration. Colorful leotards may be high on visual impact, but if it has been a few decades since your last trip to the gym, you may want to consider something with more coverage. Remember, spandex is a privilege, not a right."

I ususally don't do these, but by some odd coincidence the closest book to me happened to by How to be a Villian, evil laughs, secret lairs, master plans and more. by Neil Zawacki.

Consider yourself tagged.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

What a cool, fun book!
Glad to have you back! (hey, sock yarn doesn't count, or did you include sock yarn in your 'rules'?)

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings and a belated Happy Birthday wish from Lynette! Our parents seemed older at 40 than I feel. (Sorry Tom & Judy, I'm sure it was the set of teenage eyes I was looking through) Can you relate? Maybe I am still in denial about turning 35 because I feel about 34 years old. When you get a chance, shoot me an email. Your address is stuck in the file from my old tower and I can't figure out how to retrieve it. (Now I am posting this for the 2nd time because I see I posted in on the Feb. 4, 2006 page!) I thought of you on your day as our Jamison turned 4! I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as he did.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters