Fannie Pie: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I just love days like this... even if it isn't really snowing yet ( sleet counts as wintery weather) . I know I'm in the minority here, but I really love when it's cold and pretty outside and warm and cozy inside, it doesn't hurt that I have the day off. Even when I have to work on days like this, I don't mind shoveling the walk or getting out in it. This weather feels very festive to me.
I think I'll make some soup, bake some cookies and work on my Christmas knitting.
Stay safe and warm :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I love it too. And now that it has turned to snow, it's so pretty!

4:43 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

I love it also. I stayed home and made banana bread and beef barley soup. Yum.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, me too. I knitted a new hat, baked cookies,read a "Cat Who..." and watched the snow.
Beautiful day.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

I'm with all on loving it, baked an oatmeal cake yesterday and a pot of soup, and knit, of course.
We have to enjoy it while we can, doesn't happen that often.

12:36 PM  
Blogger The Quiltarian said...

2 unexpected days off work, WooHoo!
I baked cranberry bread and made chili.
I finished a sock I started months ago, and cast on the mate. I'm even going to make sure the stripes come out the same, Emma.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I baked a Almond Cream Cheese Poung Cake and made Chile soup. Knitted on my moebius and a miniature sock, read "No Nest for the Wickets" a funny mystery. great day to stay in.

9:00 PM  
Blogger katie said...

I was the only one in my family who was upset by the 75 degree weather on Thanksgiving. A week later, I have snow!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters