Fannie Pie: Drive by...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Drive by...


This is going to be short and sweet....

Due to an abundance of fun stuff going on and the inspiring nature of last weeks knitting pilgrimage, I've been doing alot of running around and when I'm not running around I seem to be knitting. Believe it or not, I'd been slacking off on the knitting lately and several weeks have gone by with barely a sock knit. Shocking, I know.

So inspired by last weeks trek and what Emma and others in blogland are knitting, I cast on Icarus from Interweave Knits.

That's one repeat of the first chart, started this morning.. so far it's fun and seemed to fly by...

and I finished one trekking sock and cast on the second....

I've also finished Summer Crossing by Truman Capote. I thought the notes as interesting as this early look at Capote's writing. Just picked up Jpod by Douglas Coupland, so far it's like a dark Microserfs... very Douglas Coupland.

That's it for the drive by blogging, the grill is hot and it's dinner time.

5 Comments:

Blogger kay_okc said...

It was nice to meet you the other evening at the Harlot event.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice start on the Icarus, very pretty yarn, what is it? colour? Perky socks you've got there. I'm also working on a shawl but not that one, I have some questions about shawl charts, are you going to be at the library knitnight? I hope to see you there.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Yay! That should help motivate me to get mine really going now. Thanks!

5:43 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Good job! Your Icarus already looks great. Ditto on Marianne's questions--what yarn is it and what color? It's so pretty.

Guess I need to order some yarn.... :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger miss ewe said...

Which trekking colorway is that??? I love it!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters