Fannie Pie: Think of me....

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Think of me....

Tomorrow is a different day for me. An unusual day.. possibly a good one, but that depends. Somewhat on me. Somewhat on things beyond my control. It's a day that I might be needing a little cosmic sunshine to shine on me. A time for some of the good things I've done to come back to me... (shut up, I have too done good things.) So if you're in the mood and feeling charitable, send some good vibes my way sometime tomorrow, they'd be much appreciated, and happily returned to you when you need them:D

thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger kay_okc said...

I will think positive thoughts for you. I hope everything is ok.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Good vibes coming your way... Be sure and let me know how it goes!

9:29 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Good, good, good...GOOD VIBATIONS!

8:16 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Good luck!!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters