Fannie Pie: Where do I knit?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Where do I knit?

Where don't I knit might be easier to answer....

Kat asked so here is my list...

1. In a cow pasture in Salado Tx. (Salado highland games)

2. At various meetings for work..

3. In a van on the road to tribal libraries around NM (for information in society class)

4. waiting rooms ( robertson tire, cable volkswagon, petosky hospital, dentist, etc.)

5. Reader's Advisory Class, Organization of Information class, Theory of library administration class, Archives... etc.

Not that unusual... but with the working and all, I just knit where I am.

It's been fun to see everyone's list, go over to Kat's and check them out.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Quiltarian said...

I need to leave my list at Jen's, too, but my oddest place to knit is probably walking to work.
I found out that it is possible, but not the best idea.

5:31 PM  
Blogger The Quiltarian said...

Or Kat's.
Oops.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters