Fannie Pie: How I Spent My Summer Vacation... part two

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How I Spent My Summer Vacation... part two


Where was I? Oh yes, summer vacation.... Here is dawn the first day home. I didn't take a picture of the sun over the water. It's bright. Really bright. And very pretty.

Once we arrived home, we had no specific plans, just very general intentions of relaxing, enjoying the view, knitting, eating and visiting with friends and family. Which is exactly what we did.... here is the view looking north...


Here is the view looking south...


Here is the eating with friends and family....

Here I am knitting....



We also had a dramatic, dark and stormy afternoon...

Storm arrived.....

The storm quickly blew over and left this behind.....

All in all a wonderful vacation! Next time, actually knitting content, I swear!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Where on earth were you? Was this up north?(must be). Looks like a great place to have a great relaxing holiday. Looking forward to seeing what you were knitting on.

9:50 AM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I want to go on a vacation like that!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! What a beautiful place to be! Summertime at the water's edge is always awesome. Thanks for the Edward Gorey info. :-) We librarians have to stick together.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful place to stay. i love vacations. i wish i could do "vactions" as my occupation

12:33 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Looks like an all around fun vacation. Nice to go somewhere and not have any demands upon your time. Vacation with Paul's family can be kind of stressful, and it's always more relaxing to come home!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that cottage looks familiar. I stayed at a similar one in AuGres, Michigan.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters