Fannie Pie: Tis the season...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tis the season...

( Actual holiday knitting)

Not much posting going on here.. what with baking and knitting and such.
I've been knocking things off my to do list ....

* I've finished and mailed all my holiday gifts that are going out of state.

* I've made cookies, peanut brittle, toffee and sausage.

* I'm about done shopping for DH.

* I've wrapped almost everything.
* I've started a new Silk Garden cardigan for *me*, since I've finished my holiday knitting!

* After doing all that I've come down with a holiday cold. Not very festive, but appropriate for the date, if not the weather. ( it was 70 degrees today!) Stupid virus.

* I've sent a present to Doctors without borders.

If you've got the spirit of giving go see what the Harlot says about Doctors Without Borders.

I'll leave you with images of what the holidays *should* look like,


not that I'm complaining about 70 degree weather. Hope you're enjoying your holiday preparations! I'm going to have some hot tea and work on my new sweater, pictures next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Sounds like you've been busy! No wonder you came down with a cold.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so far ahead of me on the Christmas front it's not even funny. Good for you, and I sympathize with your cold--I've got one too!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters