Fannie Pie: Here and gone...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here and gone...

I'm home for the moment. Had a great time in Mexico! Lots of family, lots of fun, lots of sun... beautiful place to relax and recharge, the biggest decision each day was pool or beach?

Here's a shot of the sock enjoying the view from my room.

I'm off again today for TLA ! Should be a great way to transition back into my real life, lots of new ideas and information to take back with me.

I look forward to catching up on everyone else when I get back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip and see your photos.
I love the picture of the sock enjoying the fabulous view of the ocean.
Am I jealous? YES!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

That photo is SO beautiful! Glad to hear you're having such a good time!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

How did you pull yourself away?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters