Loved all the guesses about what David Sedaris gave me for my anniversary, however no one guessed correctly. Some of you were in the right ballpark, a pen, a bookmark, gum. It was a simple, humble gift, since he was limited to what he had on hand. I hesitate to go further because I'm sure I'll give it away, but here it goes....Think: traveling around the country on tourThink: have bags with him at book signing ( no he didn't give me his clothes)Think: staying in hotels!Think: oh come on, what have we all taken from a hotel?
Ok, since I'm sure that did it, the first correct answer will get prizes. Something fibery and something fun...
Now for the update part...
- Started sleeve two on Rogue, I've just finished the cabled part and on to the long slog of sleeve, should be done to wear to Salado.
- Finished my first Christmas present! Only 7 million left to knit!
- worked on tree for festival of trees, tree part done, embellishing almost done. Either I'm a grownup now, who can start projects early enough to get them done for a deadline or this tree I've made is really lame and I'll be starting on one last minute as per usual.
- got the flu and did my best exorcist impression, projectile vomiting and everything.
- had the best (worst?) Halloween costume ever. While most girls were tottering around in heels in their sexy pirate or alice in wondertart costumes, DH and I went with a decidedly more down to earth look. We got some of these for me, and these for him. I rolled up all my hair and wore a nasty old robe and yucky slippers and gave myself a big ol' shiner. DH wore a mullet wig and nascar hat and completed the outfit with an AC/DC wifebeater.
That's about all I can think of at the moment....
Guess again ! I'd love to send out some goodies!