Updates and a meme...
Okay... it's been a while. Mostly I am without photos, so can't post the pics of my progress.
- I have finished the noro cardigan ( as mentioned by Connie in the comments below) .
- I started the cardigan for Arwen or whateveritscalled, by Kate Gilbert in IK issuesomethingorother.
- I've almost finished a sock I started yesterday.
- I've started a conversational Spanish class.
- I've finished a big worky type work thing.
- I managed to go the entire month ( thus far) without purchasing yarn. ( Ok, that's technically incorrect since I've ordered myself some socks that rock yarn as a reward, but it won't be here until after the month is over, other than that NO yarn purchases this month.)
Emma mentioned a fun meme, it involves books so I had to do it...
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag 5 people
" As you design your costume, take your body type into consideration. Colorful leotards may be high on visual impact, but if it has been a few decades since your last trip to the gym, you may want to consider something with more coverage. Remember, spandex is a privilege, not a right."
I ususally don't do these, but by some odd coincidence the closest book to me happened to by How to be a Villian, evil laughs, secret lairs, master plans and more. by Neil Zawacki.
Consider yourself tagged.