Fannie Pie: Finished !

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Finished !

I'm starting 2008 off right by finishing up somethings! I've had this yarn, Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran, in my stash for a couple years but didn't know what I wanted to make with it... finally a project seemed just right for this yarn. I hope to continue this positive momentum by finishing up my chocolate chunk sweater this weekend.


I started this sweater in Jan. 2008 and finished it in Jan. 2008. I just sewed the buttons on today so technically I finished it in Feb. It's from a Knitting Pure and Simple pattern, and it was just that-simple. A very fast knit that is destined to be a birthday present for my grandmother's 88th birthday which is this coming Thursday, Valentine's Day.





I love these buttons. I didn't get a decent picture of them, but I do love them.



I leave you with an action shot of Scoutie and I wishing Grandma a Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

The cardi is a Beauty! Great knit and love the buttons also.
Happy Birthday to your Grandma, and a Happy Valentine's too :^)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Congratulations! Those buttons are awesome. You'll have to tell me where you got them--they may be a contender for my sweater.

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

I hope your Grandma's birthday is wonderful, I am sure she will love that sweater...who wouldn't?

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sweater! And so fast!
I was happy to finish 1 mitten since Knit Night.
That Scoutie! What a cutie.

And Happy Birthday to Grandma!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters