Fannie Pie: Scout

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Scout


I feel like I've been running around the last couple days from one scheduled event to the next... not exactly how I usually like to spend my time. It's not been bad, just busier than my usual. I feel like my 6 month old kitty/monster when she's tearing around the house pouncing on one thing and then the next thing and then nothing. Pouncepouncepounce.

Scout has started to bring me toys, like a dog, when she would like me to throw them for her. She'll chase it down and attack it for a bit, and then bring it back to me to throw for her again. I like to think she is playing with me... not making me entertain her. Bright side.

I have tried to capture the true Scout nature on film, well not really film, but digital media card... whatever.. but she is in almost constant motion. Turns out that makes it hard to focus on her and she often turns and attacks me, because I am within range and therefore fair game. Everyone knows if you're close to Scout, you will be attatcked. Stinkerbell. Here she is in action, attacking my foot as I try to take her picture.

Here is the one place she likes to curl up where you can actually get a decent picture of her... why yes, that is my sink. It's fun to try and brush your teeth around here....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sanders said...

Hey, my first comment! The faucet is Scouts favorite fountain!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters