Fannie Pie: Dreaming in Color

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dreaming in Color


This morning I woke from a long strange dream. The kind that goes on and on and evolves but maintains some common element. This entire dream took place at the spot in the picture. There was a huge storm, ballet costumes and in the end I was helping Orsen Welles design a line of knitwear.
He was flipping through sketches, not even looking at each one, but picking one out almost at random and asking me... "what about this one?". I would look at the sketch and offer some idea or opinion like ' that one is silly, or I like that one only it needs to be longer'.... He'd cut me off and say, "okay, but not in those colors!". He was right, the colors were awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counters